What are the COVID-19 guidelines for this event?
In order for this event to be safe for the athletes (participants), volunteers, and administrators of the event and our staff; we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- All volunteers, spectators, event staff, and timing staff must wear protective face masks at all times at the race venue.
- On the day of the race, athletes must submit the Covid-19 Questionnaire Sheet; when Registering Download the PDF on the Registration Site. Form is required for each runner.
- Participants must wear face covering prior to Start of Race(s) Athletes may remove mask for event; however, once event is completed; wear face covering.
- Athletes should maintain a minimum six foot distance from other athletes at the starting line area.
- Athletes should exit the finish line area as quickly as possible when they complete the event. Water and prepackaged snacks will be available at designated locations that are distanced from the finish line.
Is there race day registration for the 5K Race or 1 Mile?
There will be NO day of race registration. Registration CLOSES at 6 pm on February 26, 2021.
Are strollers allowed in the race?
We want our race to be a family oriented event so we are allowing strollers to participate as long as they start near the back of the pack. It is very congested the first mile of the race and we want to keep everyone safe. So please use extra caution and please stay safe.
Are dogs allowed to run the race with us?
With large crowds pets can be excitable and with that said we would like to ask that your pet (regardless of size) be left at home for this event.
Can unregistered runners run with registered runners in the 5K Race?
We ask that you not allow anyone to participate in the race if they have not registered. We have record of all registered runners and once they have all completed the race we know the race is completed.
Can I volunteer for the event?
We greatly appreciate volunteers and you will receive a gaiter if you sign-up before February 17. To sign up to volunteer GO TO our RunSignup registration site and follow the instructions to VOLUNTEER and click SIGNUP HERE.
Early Packet Pick-Up is on February 25, from 11am – 6pm at Fleet Feet in Knoxville, 11619 Parkside Dr., Knoxville, TN 37934
Can someone pick up packets for multiple racers or simply for someone else?
YES, just make sure they can verify personal information for the individual or each person on the list when picking up their packets; information needed is name, DOB and age. TEAM Packets will be sent to the Team Coach/Captain.